Idaho Waffle Cross website
Idaho Waffle Cross Facebook page
2016 WAFFLE CROSS SCHEDULE
All Waffle Cross Series Races at the Eagle Bike Park / Sports Complex
- October 8 & 9 - Waffle Cross
- November 5 & 6 - Turkey Cross
- December 3 - Kringle Kross
- Adults - $27 Online / $37 Day Of
- Juniors - $20 Online / $30 Day Of
Race #1 - 10:30 AM (45 minutes):
Race #2 - 11:45 AM (45 minutes):
- Master Men 40+ (Open)
- Master Men 50+ (Open)
- Women Cat 1/2
- Women Cat 3
- Women Cat 4
Race #3 - 1:00 PM (60 minutes):
Race #4 - 2:10 PM (15 - 20 minutes)
Free - Day of registration only:
- Kiddie Ride (~5 minutes)
- Club Level Juniors (2 to 3 laps)
*Juniors racing in USA Cycling Category can pre-register online. Junior Club level members that want to participate in Race #4 are day of registration only. Club level juniors = Free, waiver must be signed.
**2nd Race entered of the day is $10. Day of registration only. Must be eligible for 2nd race category.
***USA Cycling Event. USA Cycling 1-Day or Annual License required.
****A rider’s racing age in cyclocross is his/her age on December 31st of the year that the cyclocross season ends. Cyclo-cross season begins on September 1st of one year (2016) and ends on the last day of February of the following year (2017).
*****Race numbers for the season will be issued at the first Idaho Waffle Cross Series race attended. DO NOT LOSE THESE NUMBERS. Replacement cost will be $10.
USAC Race Flyer:
TIP: Save time on race day. Download, print, and sign the USA Cycling waiver and bring it with you to the race. (The registration volunteers will thank you!)
You can download the USA Cycling Waiver HERE.
WAFFLE CROSS SERIES RULES:
1. Minimum of 3 races must be completed to be eligible for overall series.
2. Best 4 out of 5 races count towards overall series points.
3. See website for complete series details / rules.